Sexual Stu has recently swapped lurking in the shop to working in it! Here is his top fives, from skating to drinking and a few things inbetween! Carry on reading below and enjoy.
Top Five Skate Spots
- Grizzlys – Spent many an hour at those stairs over the years.
- Urbis – Can be a proper decent session, if it isnt covered with mosh.
- Renesaunce – The only place you would go when it rained!
- Gasworks/G/G-spot – Gone but not forgotten.
- Bridgewater – Nice flat ground to warm up for what your having down the stairs or over the rail.
- Sinclairs – Still get a pint for under two quid, bargain!
- The Garrett – Been a good pre or after skate hangout for years, top pool matches have gone on in there.
- Marble Arch – Some of the best ales on offer.
- Fringe – Possibly the best juke box in town.
- Canal Duke – The local where me and my dad have a pint and out the world to rights.
Top Five Tipples
- Stella – PUMF Premium!
- Holts Bitter – Got that one from me dad!
- Cider and black – A classic cocktail for when its sunny and warm.
- Gin and tonic – For when im feeling supersonic.
- Guinness with a shot of port – Naughty but nice.
- The Black Sheep – The best skate shop in all the land and all the world!
- Manchester City – Champions.
- Oasis – Best Beatles tribute band I’ve ever heard.
- John Cooper Clarke – Amazing with words.
- Vimto – One of the best drinks ever invented.
- Prime and Dowd robbing the R off the Rovers Return from Corrie at Granada studios.
- Joe Devine popping the CIS stairs back in the day like second try! amazing!
- Getting the infamous ‘gay belt’ tat off Rob Smith at his old flat in town
- Mike Matthews nollie flipping the Lowry double set after a heavy night of partying
- Seeing the PUMF boards finally become a reality! so stoked!